As a freelance UX designer, I’ve spent many years designing experiences for large companies. I was the UX lead/manager for DFP by Google for several years, before serving as the interim design lead for Google Classroom. I have also worked on product design for Apple, The Paperless Post, Conde Nast, and countless other software products and marketing websites.
Now, I work as a consultant helping clients identify their business objectives and users’ motivations. I work with them to design high-level and low-level experiences and user flows that make sense. UX and product design consulting might include:
- Conducting user research to determine user personas and use cases
- Conducting usability studies to identify pain points in existing UIs and workflows
- Creating user flows and high-level information architecture site maps
- Constructing wireframes to show content organization
- Creating prototypes and usability testing to test design concepts
Learn more about how I view UX as a discipline is my recent writing, What is UX Design?
If you are looking for full creative services, check out Tamara’s design and development studio, Studio Simpatico.